In client focused sessions we work together in a process to help you find solutions to real life problems. These may be improving your mental health and wellbeing, learning, performance, building relationships, or connection to your community. The focus is on improving your quality of life in line with your values.
I work primarily with the Cognitive Behavioural Therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Schema Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
A focused one on one process that supports leaders to navigate the challenges they face.
The power of executive coaching is facilitated through the confidential relationship built for the purpose of developing your whole self, expanding your perspective and insight, and understanding how your psychological landscape can create obstacles to you leading and reaching your potential.
The relationship supports you to engage in purposeful dialogue aimed at developing skills, building leaderfulness, and delivering results.
Facilitation of complex problems in a people focused manner. Aimed at realistic outcomes to support you develop your people, organisation, community, or project.
- Strategic planning.
- Design thinking workshops.
- Business foundation: mission, vision, and values.
- Stakeholder consultation.
- Industry and peak body workshops.
- Community engagement.
- Employee engagement workshops and forums.
- Complex systems models.
- Resilience and transformation.
Workshops are dynamic and critical for professional development.
- Based in research from behavioural science, neuropsychology and neuroscience.
- Use methodologies from organisational psychology, systems thinking, and narrative theories.
- Practical and skills focused – time for doing and practicing.
- Interactive – bring your own problem.